Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Update :)

Hey guys! I know its been a long time since I've wrote. I have been very busy since the summer. Remember back when I wrote about the guy I met? And he was the inspiration to my last post.. Well anyways. He is still in Louisiana for school but he will be done December 11!!!We are almost there! It hasn't been easy but we are great. Its funny how sometimes in life we think we will never love again. We think that mending our broken hearts is impossible. We think we will never fill the emptiness that we have. Maybe you have felt this way before, or maybe you do now. But one day you meet someone and your whole world turns around. You'll be thankful for all the times it never worked out before. You will meet someone who tells you everyday how special you are. Whenever I found out he was moving two states away from me I was so scared. Scared that he would forget me or we would grow apart. But real love can overcome any obstacle. He will be home soon and I couldn't be happier. This distance has made us closer than ever. Whenever we see each other we have so much fun and we never take it for granted. I am so blessed to have someone like him in my life. Never give up on finding exactly what you deserve. So much has changed since I graduated and I am so excited to see what my future holds. I am also excited to see what the future holds for all of you, my talented friends :)

1 comment: